Tuesday 9 February 2010

SELF-PORTRAIT PROJECT



Yesterday was the deadline to submit our photos for the self-portrait project. Though I've sent mine to David 10 hours later 12-00 he still accepted it, yuhoo!

This one was pretty difficult for me cause to make your self-portrait you have to know what kind of person you're, what is you style let's say that. Well, I don't have ANY idea! So my self-portrait I hope reflects it. I wanted to show that my personality is still a secret, even for me =)

I was also looking through the photos of previous year's students and liked just few of them. I think that a lot of guys were just lazy to make something better. Still, it's just my humble opinion =)





I like the dramatic look of the first one. Of course this isn't fresh idea to take photo of yourself with a camera for photographer...that's actually very old..but if your camera is a part of yourself why should you take self-portrait with something else in your shot?

Girl's self-portrait I liked cause of washed out colours and mood of the shot.



Girl's photo with musical instrument is very authentic I think even with simple lightning like this. Cause...how many of us can play on anything but nerves of our relatives? =D

Photo of the guy in the window looks so dreamy and fairy-tale-like. Pleasant bright colours.

And the eyes of the guy looking over his laptop...I just like the look in it, playful and sweet =)




Japanese's girl photo is just fantastic! i hate colours but the IDEA and composition!

No comments:

Post a Comment